Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-07 > 1185928206

From: "Sue Ann Hornung White Morrow" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] my table on my page is way down the page HELP
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:30:06 -0400

I'm not very great at all the technical terms, I'm even pretty dumb about how html works. I get by though and have built my website with errors and all kinds of problems. I'm managed enough to get by, but this one page is driving me crazy. My table is way down on the page and no matter what I do I can not get it to where it's suppose to be. It seems the more names I add the further down the page it goes. Can someone explain to me in laymans terms please because I do this by hand and not with any program what is wrong? If I can't get it fixed I will have to change the entire site for this particular venture. Here is one of the pages. If I can get this one fixed, I can fix them all. Thank you in advance for any help.
http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~kyborn/draftcardsh.html

Your Cousin in Genealogy
Sue Ann Morrow
Gulfport FL
Searchin for kin since 1973
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kyborn/index.html
Please send the original email back with any replys!!!
"Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present" Very Interested in related families from Bell, Clay, Edmonson, Grayson, Hardin, Harlan, Knox, Laurel, Rockcastle and Rowan Counties in Kentucky, also Claiborne and Grainger Counties in Tennessee and Cumberland, Lee & Russell Counties in Virginia and Guilford County, NC
Surnames: ASHLOCK, Auxier, BLACK, Blanton, BROCK, Brummett, CARTER, Cooper, FEE, Fredinger, HELTON, Hobbs, HORNUNG, Howard, IVEY, JONES, KREMER, Lindsey, MIRACLE, Osborne, PERKINS, Roof, SASSER, Saylor, SALYER, Schabel, SCHNEIDER, Skidmore, SNOW, Thomas, VAUGHN, Wilder, WHITE, Whobrey and WILSON. Please remember to help others along the way! Please NO Forwards or Chain letters, THEY WILL BE DELETED UNOPENED unless you send me an email advising me you are sending me something!

This thread: