Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-07 > 1185932124

From: "John Cardinal" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] my table on my page is way down the page HELP
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:35:24 -0400

Sue Ann Hornung White Morrow wrote:
> I made a copy of the page, not that what I do now won't
> matter to the original LOL, but I replaced each one with the
> one you mentioned. It however, did not work. maybe I should
> just find something else and forget this. It's been this way
> since 05 and I just hate the way it looks. Here is the copy
> of the page I tried to fix with your help;
> http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~kyborn/copy_of_draftcardsh.html
> by the way, thank you for trying.

Sue Ann,

I'll take another look, fix some of the other errors, and get back to you.
I'll probably just send you a copy of the HTML off-list. It's hard to
describe the errors, and a little easier just to fix them and send them
back. I'll try to describe the changes at a high-level so you'll know how to
add to the file in the future.

John

This thread: