Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-07 > 1185932587

From: Patricia Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] my table on my page is way down the page HELP
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:43:07 -0400

At 09:23 PM 7/31/2007, Sue Ann Hornung White Morrow wrote:
>John,
>I made a copy of the page, not that what I do now won't matter to
>the original LOL, but I replaced each one with the one you
>mentioned. It however, did not work. maybe I should just find
>something else and forget this. It's been this way since 05 and I
>just hate the way it looks. Here is the copy of the page I tried to
>fix with your help;
>http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~kyborn/copy_of_draftcardsh.html
>by the way, thank you for trying.

If you are using Firefox, you can view the code with no problem. But
there are so many nested tables, divs and formatting code it is hard
to figure out. If you want the nested table look, you might try one
of these
http://www.genealogy-web-creations.com/creating-layered-backgrounds.html

Done quite some time ago and need updating as to css but you are
welcome to play around with them.

pat

Pat Geary, Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
We discuss FrontPage and Expression Web