Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-07 > 1185932596

From: "Kenny Hedgpeth" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] my table on my page is way down the page HELP
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:43:16 -0700

anyone know why I am getting a "Additional plugins are required to display
all the media on this page"

and then a box that appears above the text "Silver Wings" that's just above
your table saying "click here to download plugin."

when I do that ....... I get a pop-up available plugin downloads "Apple
Quicktime" ? ? ? clicking on "next" tells me "no plugins were installed."
apple quicktime "not available"

duhhhh "/

sorry I don't recall getting this when visiting Sue's pages in the past :(

Ken -
hdpth-DNA

how html works. I get by though and have built my website with errors and
all kinds of problems. I'm managed enough to get by, but this one page is
driving me crazy. My table is way down on the page and no matter what I do
I can not get it to where it's suppose to be. It seems the more names I
add the further down the page it goes. Can someone explain to me in
laymans terms please because I do this by hand and not with any program
what is wrong? If I can't get it fixed I will have to change the entire
site for this particular venture. Here is one of the pages. If I can get
this one fixed, I can fix them all. Thank you in advance for any help.
> http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~kyborn/draftcardsh.html
>
> Your Cousin in Genealogy
> Sue Ann Morrow
> Gulfport FL
> Searchin for kin since 1973
> http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kyborn/index.html
> Please send the original email back with any replys!!!
> "Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present" Very Interested in
related families from Bell, Clay, Edmonson, Grayson, Hardin, Harlan, Knox,
Laurel, Rockcastle and Rowan Counties in Kentucky, also Claiborne and
Grainger Counties in Tennessee and Cumberland, Lee & Russell Counties in
Virginia and Guilford County, NC
> Surnames: ASHLOCK, Auxier, BLACK, Blanton, BROCK, Brummett, CARTER,
Cooper, FEE, Fredinger, HELTON, Hobbs, HORNUNG, Howard, IVEY, JONES,
KREMER, Lindsey, MIRACLE, Osborne, PERKINS, Roof, SASSER, Saylor, SALYER,
Schabel, SCHNEIDER, Skidmore, SNOW, Thomas, VAUGHN, Wilder, WHITE, Whobrey
and WILSON. Please remember to help others along the way! Please NO
Forwards or Chain letters, THEY WILL BE DELETED UNOPENED unless you send me
an email advising me you are sending me something!