Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-08 > 1187233059

From: "Judy Florian" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Frontpage question
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:57:39 -0400

It's been a while since I made a new web and I've forgotten how to do it in
Frontpage2000.

In MyWebs there are a few "webs" and folders.... some with numbers after
such as "MyWeb3" and MyWeb4 (inactive webs) created by accident when I was
new and ignorant of how to make a web. So could I just rename one of those
to a category that exists in freepages in order to start a new web?

Once I get the new web created (just the folder/root), can I copy in the
_includes folder from another web? OR, do I need to copy the code of an
include and remake a new include in the new web?

Can I copy in a template I use on another web, then change the backgrounds
used?
Feel really lost (all over again).

Judy
--