Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-09 > 1189060060

From: "Kenny Hedgpeth" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Curious about linking to a website
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 23:27:40 -0700

hey thanks Wendy ... that was a good little exercise :)

except I only got two hits for my pages "/ and one of them is an ancient
listing LOL

odd they didn't pick up on that blooper Ancestry tried to roll out last
week :) except that the mentioning of my freepages in that database was
only an inactive "text" link ... not clickable "/

So does that indicate, if the link is not hot "clickable" ... it doesn't
count ?

Ken -
hdpth-DNA

RootsLink Search ResultsSearching: Census. Texas Census Records: A
directory of links to Texas census records, census images, census indexes,
city directories, and tax lists along ...
resources.rootsweb.com/~rootslink/cgi-bin/search.cgi?category=5 - 135k -
Cached - Similar pages

Genealogy Resources on the Internet - Family Histories, Folklore ...DNA
STUDIES/TESTING MAILING LISTS. URL:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~jfuller/gen_mail_dna.html. Last update: August 8,
2007 by John Fuller, ...
www.rootsweb.com/~jfuller/gen_mail_dna.html - 97k - Cached - Similar pages