Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-09 > 1189628476

From: "Judy Florian" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Frontpage2000 question
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:21:16 -0400

I figured out a temporary work-around so I thought I'd post it back here.

I can right click an existing file, click copy. Put the cursor on the
folder I need, click paste. That adds to the file name (same
name)_copy.htm (without the parentheses marks).

Then I can rename the file, add new info to the page and just do Save
(rather than Save As).

Temporary fix, but it works fine for now.

Judy

--
Washington County PA Websites:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~florian/