Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-09 > 1190222017

From: "Judy Florian" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] MN Database question
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:13:37 -0400

Hello,

This List is for webmasters who have web pages on Freepages (on Rootsweb).
We discuss how to create web pages, use CSS and Styles, and correct problems
in coding of webpages.

Rootsweb has County Lists and Message Boards, or surname boards & lists. If
you re-post your message on one of those, you might find people who could
help with your research question.

Good luck,
Judy