Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-09 > 1190559205

From: "Joyce G. Reece" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Bottom Banner problem
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:54:19 -0400

I have the habit of downloading my web page when about to edit it so that I
have the 'latest copy'' to work from.

Now, I don't mind the mastheads...never have BUT I do mind multiple mast
heads. I use Front Page to edit with and WS-FTP pro to upload. Once I
upload the masthead re-inserts itself each and every time. I'm not the
worlds greatest person to use html but I do know to look at the coding and
remove the extra mastheads....but what of those who don't know.

I had this same problem with the old banner. Can't the web masters at
RW/Ancestry figure a way to detect if the mast head is already on the upload
and not re-insert itself every time. At one time yesterday I had 3 on the
bottom and 2 on the top.

Joyce Gaston Reece

This thread: