Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-09 > 1190794109

From: "Kenny Hedgpeth" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Freepages server down?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:08:29 -0700

I think I might be getting the same error messages too when trying to
upload some revised pages through file manager too "/

Error!

Can't open file index.htm: Read-only file system

Log in again ... [and again ... and again ... no matter which file(s) I try
to upload] "/

it's 1 AM here on the left coast of the USA ... guess I will have to wait
and try it again later in the late morning "/

Ken -

This thread: