Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-09 > 1190794900

From: "Kenny Hedgpeth" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] is freepages server down ?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:21:40 -0700

Thanks Ron ! yep the actual freepages are accessible again :)

but now file manager is on the fritz :(

guess I'll go do the ol' eye exercise, and try it again later in the late
morning "?

night all !

Ken -

I was working on the "nostalgia" category of the RAHS All Alumni webpages
:)

former Glacier Falls Rink Rat's ...
http://freepages.nostalgia.rootsweb.com/~rahs/

is this an operator problem ... or is everyone having the same problem "/

> > nothing been posted at the helpdesk page ... yet :)
> >
> > Ken -
> > hdpth-DNA

This thread: