Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-04 > 1208601335

From: "Linda" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Google indexing problems
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:35:35 +0100

Since the addition of "" to the destination URL, I am having
problems with Google. I keep receiving warnings that a substantial number of
the URL's on my site map have been permanently removed from the Google index
because they are re-directs and not the destination URL.

I have upwards of 1300 pages on my website, and until very recently, in the
region of 1200 were indexed. It has now reduced to about 400, and is still

I tried changing the URL's on my site map to include, but
Google refused to accept the amended site map as the URL's were of a higher
directory than I have access to. So I am back to my normal URL's.

Has anyone else had this problem, and is there anything I can do about it?

This thread: