Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-04 > 1208613775

From: "Linda" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Google indexing problems
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 15:02:55 +0100

Thanks Pat for your comments and for trying to help with the problem.

I use Google Webmaster Tools, and my sitemap is a simple text sitemap that Google has verified.

If anyone else uses Google Webmaster Tools for their freepages site, and has the same problem, I would be grateful for a discussion about it.

As for the pages pointing to a file on my hard drive, Pat has pointed out that my template details are on my hard drive and so all my pages point to that. However, the template details are also on the server. I have now removed them from my hard drive and will see what happens, although as Google indexed most of my pages previously, it shouldn't make a difference.

Linda

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~todmordenandwalsden

This thread: