Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-05 > 1210296816

From: Barry Carlson <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] How to chose prime & complimentary colors
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 13:33:36 +1200

The following url will take you to a site that has a cute Flash driven utility capable of producing a full range of colors - mono chromatic scales, complimentary and more. In addition, if you can not think of a color scheme for your new web page design, just click the Random button as often as it takes until you see something you like. Don't forget to check the complimentary colors in each range, as they can add a bit of life to your page.

http://www.colorsontheweb.com/colorwizard.asp#wizard

I've had this url in my bookmarks for a couple of years and forget all about it until Pat Geary asked me to review a new page she is developing - so enjoy.

Barry

This thread: