Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-05 > 1212003459

From: Rod Dav4is <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Banner Instructions for Validating XHTML StrictDoctype
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:37:39 -0400

This method of placing a banner_select file in our misc_html directory
only works if ALL our pages are of one particular type, say XHTML What
if our pages are of different types, e.g. HTML, XHTML, XML, etc?

-R.

--
Regards, Rod Dav4is / P.O. Box 118 / Hyde Park, NY 12538 / USA
Genealogy, et Cetera: http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~dav4is/

This thread: