Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-07 > 1215883408

From: "Dora Niceschwander Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FREEPAGES-HELP Digest, Vol 3, Issue 201
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:31:08 -0500

On memorials on findagrave simply link them to your data base. I am using
Dreamweaver and just go to the memorial on findagrave and right click the
address http" ect then click Copy then right click in my data base on
"link" in dreamweaver and click paste.
Check my site at:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~niceschwander/
Dora E Niceschwander Smith