Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-07 > 1216067088

Subject: [FreeHelp] Sub-directory Linkage Problem
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:24:48 EDT

I’m in need of some help once again. Here is my problem.

I have my main directory named ~jcahill in which I have most of my HTML
pages. Linking between these pages is no problem. I use some subdirectories
such as photos that I can link down into with again no problems.

However I have one subdirectory in which I have an HTML page. I can link to
this page from those in the primary directory (~jcahill) but I cannot figure
out how to code in the subdirectory HTML file to link back up to pages in
the primary directory. I’m sure I’m overlooking something very fundamental
but I haven’t been able to find it in my books and notes on hand codeing my
pages.

By the way, these are not on Rootsweb as yet as I am doing a revision of my
webpage. These files are on my hard drive but are an image of what I will be
uploading to Rootsweb once they are debugged.

Thanks for any help received,

Jerry Cahill