Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1218372672

From: Patricia Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Getting listed in the freepages directory
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:51:12 -0400

At 07:02 AM 8/10/2008, Gill Hart wrote:
>have the same problem with my website which I uploaded a few weeks ago. I
>thought I had done it correctly, can anyone tell me what I did wrong please?
>I expected to find it in genealogy-s section but it's not there.

It's probably because you have an extra folder level in your site. If
you move the contents of the sterme folder to the root directory -
the genealogy_html folder - you should have no problem being listed.

Pat Geary, Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
We discuss FrontPage and Expression Web

Genealogy Web Design Tips and Tutorials - Blog

This thread: