Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1219469539

From: Barry Carlson <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FTP settings - KompoZer
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:32:19 +1200

Well I have finally sorted the problem!

After setting up the initial FTP settings either in File - "Publish As" or
Edit - "Publishing Site Settings", load the file you wish to publish and
Click on the "Publish" icon.

In the new dialogue box the Site Name:, Page Title: and Filename: will
automatically appear.

The next box is "Site Subdirectory for this Page" - Leave BLANK.

Tick the "Include images and other files box and select the "Use this site
subdirectory" radio button.
Insert the name of the sub directory(s) you wish to create in the field
below, then Click the "Publish" button.

Thanks for your help,
Barry