Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1219642434

From: Rosalind Davies <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] uploading problems-need advice please
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:33:54 +1000

Hi,
I've read the posts about needing to allow passive transfers when using
ftp on freepages since their hardware update .

I am using the Dreamweaver program to organise my website. I went into
the manual to check out how to allow passive transfers and thought I had
followed the directions but still cannot upload my website. I'm getting
the message "Dreamweaver cannot determine the remote server time. The
Select Newer and Synchronise commands will not be available."

I've tried uploading one file at a time but this also doesn't work. I
can follow instructions but I'm not a technohead.
Any advice greater received.
Regards,
Ros Davies

This thread: