Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1219665661

From: "Lucinda Blankenship" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] trouble with ftp of updates since server upgrade
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:01:01 -0500

I have been unsuccessful as well with trying to ftp changes to my site since
the server upgrade. I am using Frontpage 2000. Says the website is not
found or something like that. Sorry-neglected to write down the exact
wording. Any suggestions? I was able to go the filemanager and upload a
couple of small things, however it isn't working as well as I would like
(missing a picture on one page, not showing I uploaded a change to another
page) Here's the web address for my site:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cindyblankenship/index.htm

Thanks for the help.

Cindy B.

P.S. As I copy-paste the address I notice it has changed. I have not been
following the latest posts here-too busy with work. Do I need to ftp to
users.freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com instead of the old way (minus the
ancestry part??) If so-the help desk needs to be GREATLY updated with new
information for users! :)

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to
see beyond the imperfections.