Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1219719715

From: "Lucinda Blankenship" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] trouble with ftp of updates since server upgrade
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:01:55 -0500

Thanks for your kind help, Pat. I had the photo named correctly, it just
wasn't showing up. I have switched to cute ftp. Works like a charm, not as
easy as using ftp directly from Frontpage but works well enough. Thanks for
the nice answer to my questions. I have been successful uploading using
ONLY users.freepages.rootweb.ancestry.com. Users.freepages.rootsweb.com was
unable to connect. I'm back up and running-just having to get used to
something new is mildly annoying when I don't have much spare time. Thanks
again!!

Cindy B.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to
see beyond the imperfections.