Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1219876296

From: "TinaClarke" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FPCleaner
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:31:36 +0100

> My McAfee Site Advisor just told me this: In our tests, we found
> downloads
> on this site that some people consider adware, spyware or other
> potentially
> unwanted programs.
> when I went to look at this program.
> Has anyone had any such problem with it?
> Patti Vance Hays

It does not list what it considers so? Some people consider any exe file
spyware no matter what it may be.

You need specific information ... internet explorer tells me my own content
is suspect when it's just a page of text .....

I know Steve and this prog is a massive help ... he's also a ms mvp
frontpage and would never have anything like that on this site unless his
site had been hacked in someway .. which is unlikey given his expertise.

Ask him directly what this means and give him any other feedback you can
from the 'site advisor' also ask McAfee to explain more themselves if the
prog does not give you details.

Tina
****Migrating from FrontPage to Expression Web Class and Ebook****
Register for the 30th August introductory first class at half price right
now
http://starttoweb.com/classes/fp-ew.php

This thread: