Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1219889822

From: Ron Lankshear <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] ftp uploading prolems - FileZilla not working - IsRandy able to confirm
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:17:02 +1000

Thanks Pat
I went and tried other sites and they did not work
either

So I thought through what I was doing this week
when I was re=working my router network and
getting nowhere for a long time and found I had
turned on Windows firewall so turned that off
and I was in - all flowing now

I have Kaspersky so presumably too many controls

A good idea using the advanced options as goes
direct to folder you use

Now Filezilla will only stay connected for short
times - any way to keep it open longer?

Ron Lankshear - Sydney Aust (from London-
Shepherds Bush & Chiswick)
PS Ron often omits vital words like THE and NOT in
emails
http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~lankshear/

Patricia Geary wrote:
> Just tried it and it works fine. Screenshot of the Advanced properties
> window

This thread: