Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1219930385

Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] address not reliably privatized
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:33:05 EDT

Someone with more techie knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe
there is the #number encryption and some sort of javascript routine that
deters address harvesting as well as the use of flybait which feeds tons of
bogus email address to any possible harvester to discourage attempts to get the
addresses. These may not all be obvious in looking at the code.

Joan

In a message dated 8/28/2008 9:23:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,