Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1219941661

Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] address not reliably privatized
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:41:01 EDT

Judy-

No--there is encryption for list archives--#number, javascript and flybait.
List email addresses (as has already been explained in this thread) are
encrypted in a different manner than the degraded graphics used on the boards.

The programmer was talking about adding "captcha" but if those of us who
occasionally are enlisted to help remove spam that sometimes makes the lists via
the gateway had to enter letters manually before accessing each archived
post the job could become very tedious. So I hope that isn't done.

Joan

In a message dated 8/28/2008 9:42:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,