Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1220019250

From: Patricia Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FTP (Old) Question
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:14:10 -0400

At 08:15 AM 8/29/2008, John Smith wrote:
>I, for one, am still having trouble uploading from FrontPage/2003 to
>Freepages using ftp. I last tried, unsuccessfully, about 3 hours ago.

John, I just tried signing on and publishing to my freepages
site with FP2003 a minute ago with no problems. What is happening
when you try to publish. What messages are you getting?
Can you send me a screenshot of your remote properties dialogue box offlist?

Pat Geary, Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
We discuss FrontPage and Expression Web

Genealogy Web Design Tips and Tutorials - Blog

This thread: