Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-08 > 1220210064

From: "Beth Perry Johnston" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] How to get listed in the Freepages directory
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:14:24 -0700

Yes, I realize that. However, I think, however, that most people
(especially newbies) expect to find a strictly alphabetized list
rather than one separated by whether the title is in all caps or not.

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Heidi Utley <> wrote:
> Hi Beth,
> If the listing is in caps, that is how the individual showed it. The way the
> listings show depends on how a person shows it on their site.
> Kind regards,
> Heidi Boos-Utley
> E-mail:

"A busily sniffing dog reading its scent version of the morning
newspaper." Dawn Ackerman

This thread: