Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-09 > 1220547352

From: "Linda H. Gutierrez" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] problem uploading
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:55:52 -0600

Hi Barb,

In your message you have 'users.freepages-rootsweb.com'. If that is how you input it into FP, it is incorrect. There is not hyphen. It should be a period: users.freepages.rootsweb.com

Linda
in Costa Rica
Monroe County, NY Records and Family Genealogy
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~monroenys/
Monroe County, NY History
http://freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~monroenys/