Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-10 > 1224081833

From: Billie Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FREEPAGES-HELP Digest, Vol 3, Issue 284
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:43:53 -0500

> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:08:51 -0500
> From: "Cosondra Crawford" <>
> Subject: [FreeHelp] My page is goofed up
>
> I recently changed my website pages to make the header, footer and
> navigation as server side includes. They look just fine in Firefox3. When
> I checked them in IE7 today, the pages are not centered on the screen, and
> some of the content is shifted down. The pages validate. What have I done
> wrong?
>
> Cosondra Crawford

I checked the page below your signature and everything looked good in
three other browsers that are more standards compliant than IE. Because
your page validates and shows properly in four standards compliant
browsers out of five browsers I would say it's an IE issue.

In other words it's IE's problem not anything you did.

--
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.

This thread: