Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-10 > 1224165071

From: "Heidi Utley" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FREEPAGES-HELP Digest, Vol 3, Issue 285
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:51:11 -0500

Hi Priscilla,

You do not have to know CSS. That is as far as I am concerned you personal
choice. If you have a Freepages Account you should be able to start
developing your web pages. Are you using a webpage development program such
as FrontPage, Ace HTML, Expression Web, Dreamweaver, NVU or any other
program? I would have to know a few details to help you in a more in depth
way. Please feel free to contact me privately.

Kind regards,

Heidi Boos-Utley
E-mail: