Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-11 > 1227142820

Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] help
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:00:20 -0500

I was in a bit of a hurry (sick cat) so didn't read all the text - there's another one:

born ca. 1765 had possibly died.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Early land records show that John Sr.

You need to replace &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt; by end and opening para tags, and put an interline for yourself so you can see clearly what's happening.

If you want double spaces between full stops and caps, you need to do a replace of (just do 2 spaces in the replace box) by .&nbsp;.&nbsp; (without the 2 leading dots) provided you haven't used a double space anywhere else. Otherwise just leave as is and the 2 spaces will be read as one.

(old e-address, still valid: )

Read some of the poems written to celebrate Liverpool's 800th anniversary

Visit 'Tilberia'

Susie's Family website with Buckinghamshire families

The Bingham Line (with HMS Tilbury in WW1)

NB: an e-mail message remains the Intellectual Property of the sender; traffic on this e-mail server may be normally subject to USA copyright law.