Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2008-11 > 1228082192

From: Patricia Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] viewing web page thru IE with Optimum IO
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:56:32 -0500

At 04:48 PM 11/30/2008, wrote:
>I just got Optimum IO and use IE to go to my website on Freepages.?
>When I view my pages I cannot see some of the jpgs, GiF or BMP that
>are there.? Does anyone know why.? Some appear and some do not.
>
>On my map page, one map appears the other does not.? The butterfly
>at the top of each page does not appear.? The little irish flag
>doesn't appear but the Italian flag does.
>
>If I go through AOL, I can see everything.? Why not through IE??

If you want help with problems on a page or site it is IMPORTANT that
you include the url to the page or we will all just guess.

See the link for trouble shooting images I posted earlier but here it
is again
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~gearyfamily/frontpage/troubleshooting-images.html

Most often images do not show because they have not been uploaded
with the page OR the path to the image in not correct.

pat

This thread: