Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2009-01 > 1231706958

From: "charles g. braswell" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] The history of the Lead Belt(St. Francois CountyMissouri 1880-1940
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:49:18 -0500

Sirs,
I am very limited in the knowledge of the Computer. I have just
started the usage of the Machine and science of same within the past
year. I did contact you and yours, in the attempt to not only bring
new information and fact to your department, but to allow you more
insight into the interworkings of the mind of the people of this time
era.
I spent the majority of my childhood there in the innermost of
the sections that were not affluent. We were not out with our hands
out, but we had a were tought life. I came into contact with many
people and had learned more than most.
People, in that area, will always be quiet about what has gone on
in that area of the country, but there were so many discriptions in
the printed word that show misinformation that I must speak up and
allow the other people that what was on the printed page did not
coonside with the facts and truths.
If, in my humble way, can aid you in this quest, I will be happy
to allow this part of history to be corrected.
Thank You,
CG Braswell

This thread: