Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2009-04 > 1238583011

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Word Family history into a Gedcom
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:50:11 +0100

Not sure if this is allowed - but it is genealogy.

On a mailing list where I am one of the admins, someone has asked how he can
make his Word documented Family history into a Gedcom. I can only see that
he would have to manually enter the data into a family history program.

I thought it was worth asking anyhow. I can see how he could make a
website, especially moving Word into Expression Web but not accessing World
Connect with a Word doc.

Anyone else have any thoughts please?

My best wishes, Jill
See website for JONES [3 lines!], KNIGHT and DAVIES
http://www.muirfamily-genealogy-online.co.uk/

This thread: