Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2009-04 > 1238764105

From: "Heidi Utley" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Norton internet security / FTP- coffeeCup
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:08:25 -0500

Hi Nelda,

If you have Microsoft Firewall you do not need Norton's. Can you shut off
the Norton Firewall? I have always been using Microsoft and don't have any
problem with the Firewall. I do not use any of the very expensive Antivirus
systems. Am using a free program

Does Coffee Cup have a feature where you only upload the changed pages? In
FrontPage 2003 you can configure your FTP to upload the changed pages only.

Hope this helped.

Kind regards,

Heidi Boos-Utley
E-mail: