Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2009-07 > 1247064916

From: Pat Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] need help getting started
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 10:55:16 -0400

First you have to sign in to the File Manager using the account
and password sent to you.

You will then see Select which community you want to work with -
select one from the dropdown list then click Enter File Manager

You can then use the online editor

First you might want to read some of the information here

and use some of the resources mentioned. Another good source of
information is and

Come back and ask questions and we'll be glad to try and help.

>Going there I see no directories - nothing. I just can't see how to
>get started - where are the subdirectories? how do I get there?
>Also is rootsweb just a place for data or can we configure a web
>page for our site?

Pat Geary, Microsoft MVP - Expression Web
We discuss FrontPage and Expression Web

Migrating from FrontPage to Expression Web EBook

This thread: