Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2009-11 > 1258979669

From: "J.A. Florian" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FTP server down?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:34:29 -0500

I've gotten basically a "non-server" since 3AM EST. FTP with Frontpage2000
gets a 'no-go' immediately with trying to connect with correct address,
UserName, password.

But FileMan seemed to accept some individual files, which makes me wonder if
the setting for active transfer is off again (Frontpage2000 needs active
transfer).

Hopefully Randy will see this thread and check the servers again.

Judy

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 6:12 AM, the cohens <
> wrote:

> Same message for me, too, at
>
> ftp users.freepages.rootsweb.com
> 21
>
> On 11/23/09, Rod Dav4is wrote:
> > Rod Dav4is wrote:
> >> 500 OOPS: failed to open xferlog log file:/var/log/vsftpd.log
> >> Error connecting to: RW
> >>
> > Oh, yeah. The FTP address: users.freepages.rootsweb.com

This thread: