Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2009-11 > 1259268891

From: Ian Singer <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Table Include Problem -- Update
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:55:00 -0500

Barry Carlson wrote:
> On Thursday, November 26, 2009 1:51 PM (UTC+13)
> Ralph wrote:-
>> I'm suspecting that Firefox doesn't like included tables. I made the
>> changes
>> that Barry suggested (Thank you; it showed promise,) at
>> l and we still have the problem of garbage characters and unintelligible
>> results.
> ------------------------------
> Ralph
> Somehow or another, the group02.txt file has inherited some unwanted
> formatting.
> As promised, I have had another look and found as I suspected the problem
> lay completely with the included table. I have recreated your page and
> included my reformatted group02 table as an #include file at:-
> There is nothing wrong with including another table as an #include between
> to render it is due to them being intolerant of rubbish content as opposed
> to the IE browsers that will fill in gaps where possible.
> Happy Holidays
> Barry

The trouble with this page is that when you click on a link for a member
it opens a new page that has no back or close buttons on it. People will
get lost.

Ian Singer

See my homepage at
hosted on
All genealogy is stored in TMG from
Charts and searching using TNG from
I am near Toronto Canada, can I tell where you are from your reply?

This thread: