Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2010-02 > 1265627041

From: Kenny Hedgpeth <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] iframe problem ?
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 03:04:01 -0800

I think this has been covered before ... iframe ?

I just added a "public service announcement" countdown for the US 2010
census to one of my webpages ... and the RW/Ancestry banners are showing up
in the same window/box "/ is there a way to stop that and/or what do I
need to do on my end ?

I increased the box from 81x382 up to 125x415 and changed scrolling to "yes"
in order for most of the image to show up :) but I am sure there is a
better way to fix this ?

I have it located on my Rancho Alamitos Alumni Association website page here
http://freepages.school-alumni.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~rahs/

thanks in advance for any help with this :)

--
Kenny -
hdpth-DNA

like a smile ... genealogical kindness, causes a chain reaction :)

This thread: