Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2010-02 > 1265649287

From: Lorrie Laskey <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] iframe problem ?
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:14:47 -0600

Kenny,

I found a simpler method. The problem is the Rootsweb headers and
footers are displaying in the counter html page. So add styles code to
hide them.

To insert styles into a style sheet add this code.

#RootswebBanner-SearchWrapper, #fp_ftr {
display:none;
}

To insert styles into the head of the page with the counter, add this
code. Be sure to insert this before the last </head> tag.

#RootsBanner-SearchWrapper, #fp_ftr {
display:none;
}
</stye>