Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2010-02 > 1265661617

From: Pat Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] [microsoft-expression-web] Problem with a linkedDownload page
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 15:40:17 -0500

At 03:24 PM 2/8/2010, Jill Muir wrote:
>Hi All,
>I am almost giving up hope of ever getting this right.
>
>I have on this website some downloads contained in a folder called download
>- http://longworth-district-history-scoiety.org.uk
>
>I have one file called rose-cumulative-index as pdf - this is OK.
>I have had one file called rose-cumulative-index as a .doc file, but have
>had to take this down as it was showing a completely different file called
>Cornwall when downloading from the web. This I have tried to adjust 5 times
>now.
>===============

I do not see on your menu rose-cumulative-index.doc as a file
available to click.
I just copied your file name
http://www.longworth-district-history-society.org.uk/downloads/rose-cumulative-index.doc
and get page not found. So either the document has another name or it
is not on the server.

I also get page not found for
http://www.longworth-district-history-society.org.uk/downloads/cumulative-index.doc

And for this
http://www.longworth-district-history-society.org.uk/downloads/ I get
a list of files but the only doc file is the programme file.

pat

This thread: