Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2010-10 > 1286180680

From: "Linda H. Gutierrez" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] IE9beta problem
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 04:24:40 -0400

Hi Halsey,

I think what you need to do is to contact the folks at Ancestry and tell them what is happening.

Until some kind of resolution is worked out, I suggest using another browser when searching at Ancestry or reverting to IE8 until it is resolved.

Linda
in Costa Rica
Monroe County, New York Genealogy
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~monroenys/