Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2011-02 > 1297613660

From: Lorrie Laskey <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Apache and Includes
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:14:20 -0600

I forgot to mention that Barry's javascript method will work, too. I
played with it sometime ago to determine if it could be used for more a
small project I had and more complex operations such as conditional
statements and variables but it has it's limits. If you go beyond using
simple includes directives, it breaks because of the multitude of
forward and back slashes, quotes and such.

Otherwise it will work well for what you are doing.

Lorrie