Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2011-02 > 1298710972

From: "Bruce Smith [email]" <>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:02:52 +1100

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of

Sent: Saturday, 26 February 2011 7:01 PM
Subject: FREEPAGES-HELP Digest, Vol 6, Issue 62

When replying to a digest message, quote only the specific message to which
you are replying, removing the rest of the digest from your reply. Remember
to change the subject of your reply so that it coincides with the message
subject to which you are replying. ***FREEPAGES HELP & FAQ***
http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/FAQ/fpindex.html

Today's Topics:

1. Need help with CSS file (J.A. Florian)
2. Re: Need help with CSS file (Patricia Geary)
3. Re: Need help with CSS file (Jill Muir)
4. Re: Need help with CSS file (J.A. Florian)

Message: 1