Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2011-04 > 1302284414

From: "Barry Carlson" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Last modified date's language
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 05:40:14 +1200

On Saturday, April 09, 2011 4:01 AM (UTC+12)
David Nijsens wrote:-

I save a file, FrontPage executes the instructions for the last modified
if any, and saves the result in the file. As shown in the next lines.

bot="Timestamp" S-Type="EDITED" S-Format="%d %B %Y"
startspan -->27 mars 2011<!--webbot bot="Timestamp" i-checksum="18550"
endspan -->

I've had a look at all your screen shots, and am left wondering if your
keyboard is the problem.

If you go to the Site menu and tick the checkbox - "ignore the keyboard when
setting the encoding of new pages", it will prove either way if the keyboard
is causing a reversion to French for the timestamp.

Should that be the case, then I suggest you keep the checkbox ticked and
change the language settings in frontpage to suit depending on the language
you choose to use, e.g. Dutch, French or English.

This thread: