Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2011-04 > 1302284414

From: "Barry Carlson" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Last modified date's language
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 05:40:14 +1200

On Saturday, April 09, 2011 4:01 AM (UTC+12)
David Nijsens wrote:-

When
I save a file, FrontPage executes the instructions for the last modified
date
if any, and saves the result in the file. As shown in the next lines.

<!--webbot
bot="Timestamp" S-Type="EDITED" S-Format="%d %B %Y"
startspan -->27 mars 2011<!--webbot bot="Timestamp" i-checksum="18550"
endspan -->
----------------------
David

I've had a look at all your screen shots, and am left wondering if your
keyboard is the problem.

If you go to the Site menu and tick the checkbox - "ignore the keyboard when
setting the encoding of new pages", it will prove either way if the keyboard
is causing a reversion to French for the timestamp.

Should that be the case, then I suggest you keep the checkbox ticked and
change the language settings in frontpage to suit depending on the language
you choose to use, e.g. Dutch, French or English.

Barry

This thread: