Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2011-07 > 1310577320

From: "Harlan Rosacker" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Duplicate Notes in WorldConnect tree
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:15:20 -0400

Sorry. Here is one: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET
<http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=rosacker_origins&;
id=I200> &db=rosacker_origins&id=I200

From: Pat Geary [mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 1:01 PM
To: Harlan Rosacker;

At 12:09 PM 7/13/2011, Harlan Rosacker wrote:

The FTM 2010 file which I exported as a gedcom file to WorldConnect displays
no duplicate Notes for individuals. However, the tree which appeared on
WorldConnect - entitled "Rosacker Roots in Schleswig-Holstein" -- has
repeated duplicates Notes. See for example: Rosacker, Wulf. The Notes on
Wulf are repeated four times. It may result from multiple exports and
merges over many years, so there is no pristine backup somewhere. At this
stage, can anyone suggest an easy way of getting rid of the duplicates?

We need a link in order to see the pages.

pat

This thread: