Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2011-09 > 1315239263

From: "Johnny" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FREEPAGES-HELP Digest, Vol 6, Issue 153
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 09:14:23 -0700

One of the things they don't like you to upload is EXE files. Files that are accepted are files ending in HTM, JPG, PDF, TXT, RTF, and probably more. But skip EXE and ZIP. UPPER or lower case for these files is OK.
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 00:00
Subject: FREEPAGES-HELP Digest, Vol 6, Issue 153

When replying to a digest message, quote only the specific message to which you are replying, removing the rest of the digest from your reply. Remember to change the subject of your reply so that it coincides with the message subject to which you are replying.
***FREEPAGES HELP & FAQ***
&lt;http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/FAQ/fpindex.html>;

Today's Topics:

1. Prohibited upload Files List (Roger Hendrix)
2. Re: Prohibited upload Files List (Jill MUIR)
3. Re: Prohibited upload Files List (Freeps List Admin)

Message: 1