Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2012-04 > 1334271994

Subject: [FreeHelp] Free or low-cost web editors -- again
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:06:34 +0000 (UTC)

I hope it's OK to re-visit this issue. After all, the situation's always changing.

I'm looking for a free or low-cost WYSIWYG web editor to download after the motherboard on my main computer got fried and left me with a few weeks of working from my laptop. I'm definitely NOT interested in spending a few undred dollars.

I've been looking at Coffee Cup and SeaMonkey, based on Web reviews. But, I'd like to hear from listers here as to their recommendations.

Thanks,
-rt_/)