GA-DEUTSCH-L Archives

Archiver > GA-DEUTSCH > 2005-12 > 1134778960

From: "Dale E. Reddick" <>
Subject: Re: [GASCREVE] John Martin & Mary EISCHPERGER/BERGER Griner
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:24:16 -0500

Hi Folks,

And what Scottie hasn't mentioned is that he has a great file (it's a
great BIG -text- file) that connects John Martin Greiner & Mary
Eischperger's grandson William Jacob Griner and his wife Elizabeth
Spooner with so many people in the area of Screven and Effingham Counties.

Scottie and I share ancestry through William and Elizabeth.

Dale

This thread: